Article 1. Definitions
- The following definitions are used in this privacy statement:
- Qooqie: the user of this privacy statement: Qooqie located at Goudsesingel 8 H in Rotterdam, registered at the Chamber of Commerce under Chamber of Commerce number 24431378;
- customer: the company that has entered into an agreement with Qooqie;
- service: the call tracking service that Qooqie provides to the customer under the agreement;
- agreement: the agreement between Qooqie and the customer;
- website: the website www.qooqie.com managed by Qooqie;
- data: all data that Qooqie processes in the context of the delivery of the service and on behalf of the customer.
Article 2. Data and controller
- For Qooqie, careful handling of data is of great importance. With regard to the processing of data, Qooqie acts in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations. Processing of data on behalf of the customer takes place in accordance with article 12 of the general terms and conditions of Qooqie. Before the customer can enter into an agreement with Qooqie, the customer must agree to the terms and conditions of Qooqie.
- The customer is the data controller.
Article 3. Purposes of the processing
- ooqie collects and processes customer data, such as company name, address, email address, Chamber of Commerce number, name of contact person, bank account number and telephone number, for the following purposes:
- handling a question and / or comment from the customer;
- the conclusion of the agreement;
- providing the service;
- the automatic collection of the payment for the service;
- maintaining a customer relationship with the customer;
- to be able to contact the customer i.v.m. the implementation of the agreement;
- complying with administrative duties;
- to keep the customer informed of news about Qooqie and about the service.
Article 4. Sending digital newsletters
- If the customer has given prior explicit permission for this, Qooqie will send newsletters to the e-mail address provided by the customer. These newsletters contain information about the services that Qooqie provides.
Article 5. Unsubscribe from newsletters
- The customer can unsubscribe from the newsletters at any time.
- You can unsubscribe from newsletters in the following ways:
- by sending an e-mail to Qooqie with the request to remove his e-mail address from the mailing list of Qooqie;
- by clicking on the link in the email containing the newsletter that the customer can use to unsubscribe from such newsletters.
- In every newsletter that is sent to the customer, the customer is informed of the possibility to unsubscribe from the newsletters.
- If the customer has unsubscribed from the newsletters, Qooqie will remove the customer's e-mail address from his mailing list as soon as possible.
Article 6. Providing data to third parties
- Qooqie will not provide the customer's details to third parties, unless one of the exceptions referred to in Article 6.2 applies.
- Qooqie is permitted to provide the customer's data to a third party:
- if the customer has given explicit permission for this;
- in the context of a legal regulation or legal procedure;
- to protect the rights or property of Qooqie;
- to prevent a crime or to protect state security;
- suspected of fraud or other illegal activities;
- it is necessary for the provision of the service or the performance of the agreement.
- Qooqie can use other companies to execute parts of the agreement, such as a reseller. These engaged companies need access to certain customer data to perform their duties. Qooqie obliges these third parties to handle the customer's details confidentially.
Article 7. Correcting data
- Upon request, Qooqie grants the customer access to all information that Qooqie keeps about him. Furthermore, Qooqie offers the customer the possibility to have any incorrect data that Qooqie keeps from him corrected or deleted. For access to said information or for changes or deletion of customer data, the customer can contact Qooqie.
Article 8. Security measures
- To prevent unauthorized access to customer data and data, Qooqie has taken various security measures, including measures against unauthorized access, use, modification, unlawful and unintended destruction and unintended loss of customer data and data.
- Data provided to Qooqie via the website is stored via a secure web environment.
Article 10. Changes
- Qooqie reserves the right to make unilateral changes to this privacy statement. Changes or additions to the privacy statement are published on the website. Qooqie advises the customer to regularly check the privacy statement.