Article 1: Definitions
- The following definitions are used in this privacy statement:
- Qooqie: the user of this privacy statement: Qooqie established at Vijf Werelddelen 69 in Rotterdam, registered with the Chamber of Commerce under Chamber of Commerce number 24431378;
- Customer: the company that has entered into an agreement with Qooqie;
- Service: the call tracking service provided by Qooqie to the customer in the context of the agreement;
- Agreement: the agreement between Qooqie and the customer;
- Website: the website www.qooqie.com that is managed by Qooqie;
- Data: all data processed by Qooqie in the context of the provision of the service and on the instructions of the customer.
Article 2. Data and data controller
- Qooqie attaches great importance to the careful handling of data. With regard to the processing of data, Qooqie acts in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations. The processing of data on behalf of the customer is carried out in accordance with Article 12 of Qooqie's general terms and conditions. Before the customer can enter into an agreement with Qooqie, the customer must agree to Qooqie's general terms and conditions.
- The customer is the person responsible for processing the data.
Article 3. Purposes of the processing
- Qooqie collects and processes the customer's details, such as company name, address, e-mail address, Chamber of Commerce number, name of contact person, bank account number and telephone number, for the following purposes:
- Handling a question and/or remark from the client;
- The conclusion of the agreement;
- The provision of the service;
- The automatic collection of the fee for the service;
- To maintain a customer relationship with the customer;
- To be able to contact the customer in connection with the execution of the agreement;
- To fulfil administrative obligations;
- To keep the customer informed of news about Qooqie and about the service.
Article 4. Sending digital newsletters
- If the customer has given prior explicit permission, Qooqie will send newsletters to the email address provided by the customer. These newsletters contain information about the services provided by Qooqie.
Article 5. Unsubscribing from newsletters
- The customer may unsubscribe from newsletters at any time.
- Unsubscribing from newsletters can be done in the following ways:
- By sending an e-mail to Qooqie with the request to remove his email address from the Qooqie mailing list;
- By clicking on the link in the email containing the newsletter with which the customer can unsubscribe from such newsletters.
- In every newsletter that is sent to the customer, the customer is informed about the possibility to unsubscribe from the newsletters.
- If the customer has unsubscribed from the newsletters, Qooqie will remove the customer's email address from its mailing list as soon as possible
Article 6. Provision of data to third parties
- QQooqie will not provide the customer's data to third parties, unless one of the exceptions mentioned in Article 6.2 applies.
- Qooqie is permitted to provide the customer's data to a third party:
- If the customer has given express permission for this;
- In the context of a statutory provision or legal proceedings;
- To protect the rights or property of Qooqie;
- To prevent a crime or to protect state security;§
- In case of suspicion of fraud or other illegal activities;
- It is necessary for the delivery of the service or the execution of the agreement.
- Qooqie may use other companies to execute parts of the agreement, such as a reseller. These engaged companies need access to certain data of the customer in order to perform their tasks. Qooqie obliges these third parties to treat the customer's data confidentially.
Article 7. Correction of data
- Upon request, Qooqie grants the customer access to all information which Qooqie maintains about him. Furthermore, Qooqie offers the customer the opportunity to have any incorrect data stored by Qooqie corrected or removed. The customer can contact Qooqie in order to inspect the aforementioned information or to have the data of the customer changed or deleted.
Article 8. Security measures
- To prevent unauthorised access to the customer's data and the data, Qooqie has taken various security measures, including measures against unauthorised access, use, modification, unlawful and unintentional destruction and unintentional loss of the customer's data and the data.
- Data provided to Qooqie via the website are stored in a secure web environment.
Article 10. Amendments
Klik hier om de cookie declaration te zien
- Qooqie reserves the right to make unilateral changes to this privacy statement. Amendments or supplements to the privacy statement will be published on the website. Qooqie advises the customer to regularly check the privacy statement.